Erin graduated from Texas Christian University in May 2005 with her Bachelor of Science degree in communication studies. After graduation, Erin moved to South Carolina and received her Master of Education degree in higher education and student affairs administration in May 2007, while serving as a graduate assistant for the first-year seminar, University 101. She served as the Coordinator of Orientation & Parent Programs at Georgia Southern University from July 2007 to May 2009 when she was promoted to Assistant Director of Admissions, Orientation, & Parent Programs. In August 2014, Erin was named the Director of the First Year Experience & Parent Programs at the University of Central Florida. Her department was responsible for new student and family orientation, welcome week, the first-year seminar, common reading program, family weekend, out-of-state student mentoring program, and other transitional programs and services. She is now an Assistant Director in University Recreation at Arkansas, overseeing department assessment and staff development.
- M.Ed., University of South Carolina-Columbia, higher education and student affairs administration, 2007
- B.S., Texas Christian University, communication studies, 2005
- Assistant Director for Assessment & Staff Development, University Recreation, University of Arkansas, 2017-present
- Director, First Year Experience & Parent Programs, University of Central Florida, 2014-2017
- Assistant Director of Admissions, Orientation, & Parent Programs, Georgia Southern University, 2009-2014
- Coordinator of Orientation & Parent Programs, Georgia Southern University, 2007-2009