Fitness Centers

fitness centers

University Recreation offers two fitness centers located in the HPER building and the Arkansas Union.


You must have a valid University of Arkansas or University Recreation ID card to enter any UREC facility. To learn more about fitness center do's and don'ts, refer to the Fitness Center policies.

Contact Us

Questions? Contact Jeana Carow at