Donate to support student-run clubs like Women's Lacrosse

Interested in donating to the Club Sports program? Many times members of the local community and family members of club participants wish to donate funds to a specific club. If these individuals or companies wish to make a donation on their own volition and are not requested to do so through a fundraising letter writing campaign (or anything similar), they may do so online or by mail.

All donations are tax-deductible and you will receive a receipt from the university.  The Division of Student Affairs, where the donation will be deposited, will also send a thank you letter. 

When a donation is made to a club sports team, it is deposited into their account with the University of Arkansas Foundation, Inc. If you are interested in making a donation by check, please pay to the order of University of Arkansas and write the club name into the subject line. All donations made via credit card will be accessed a 3% processing fee, which will be deducted from the total donation.

How to Donate

Donors who wish to make a donation via mail can do so by sending a check made payable to the University of Arkansas Foundation with the club name in the memo line. Additionally, donors can also donate by mail with a credit card or electronic bank statement as long as they complete the Annual Fund Gift Form. The donation can be mailed to:

University Recreation - ‘insert club name’155 N. Stadium Drive, HPER 225Fayetteville, AR 72701

If a donor wishes to allocate their donation for a specific purpose, such as club travel, they can make note on the check memo line or the form linked above.

Donors may also donate via the secure U of A Online Giving page. In the first section, ‘About My Gift’, the donor should mark the designation for Student Affairs. Under the last section, ‘My Comments’, donors should specify the club that they wish to donate to along with any specific instructions with how they wish the funds to be allocated.

It is important to note that if a club plans to receive any money that would be considered a sponsorship, donation, or part of an RIE, a receipt must be issued at the time that the money is collected. If a donation, sponsorship, or payment for an RIE is mailed to University Recreation, then clubs are not responsible for receipting.

If you have questions about donations, please contact Club Sports Administration at 479-575-6783 or