UREC Members may use the Member Services portal to safely and securely purchase recreation activities online from a home, office or library computer.
University of Arkansas students, faculty, and staff should log in using their username and password, alumni and family members should email email@example.com to request a username.
Only current memberships can be renewed online, and payment can be made by credit card. Payroll deduction may be used by current faculty and staff members. To do so, contact Linda Fricke, Membership Coordinator, with your name, e-mail address, and requested renewals (semester or annual, individual or individual and family, locker and towel service, etc.).
Locker and towel service can now be renewed online by faculty, staff, and students.
- Visit the University Recreation Member Services page and click the Sign In button on the top right-hand side of the page.
- Enter your username and password
- For U of A users, enter the first part of your email address (without the @uark.edu) and your password.
- You will be redirected to the main page. Click your username on the top right-hand side of the page.
- You should now be able to see all of your membership information.
- Scroll down to Memberships and click on the Renew button.
- Specify the time frame* you would like for your membership.
- Continue with the transaction until your purchase is complete. If your purchase is approved, a confirmation email will be sent to your UARK e-mail inbox within an hour of the purchase. At this point, your account will be active and you can access the facility.*
- *single semester membership renewals may be price adjusted if pro-rated pricing is
Many program areas offer online registration including group fitness, outdoor adventure trips, community programs, and club sports. Courses may be browsed by category or quickly searched by keyword. Enroll by adding the course to your shopping cart and proceed to checkout.
Intramural Sports participants must log in through the Member Services portal. Once logged in, users will be directed to sign up for intramural sports using the FusionIM application embedded within the Member Services Portal.
Current UREC Members may purchase single visit guest passes online for up to three guests per visit, pricing is reflective of a per guest rate. Guest must be accompanied by current member and provide a government issued photo ID upon entry.
If you have questions about the online registration process, please call the UREC Main Office in HPER 225 during regular business hours at 479-575-4646 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.