Feeling overwhelmed or stressed? Anxious? Out of balance or dissatisfied?
At UARK Wellness , we offer one-on-one Wellness Coaching through Zoom or In-Person.
UARK Wellness aims to help students achieve academic and personal success, which is why students have access to FREE wellness coaching provided by certified wellness coaches.
What is Wellness Coaching?
Wellness coaching is designed to help UARK students improve their lifestyle behaviors so that they are living well in a conscious and mindful way. Wellness coaches will help you identify your strengths and plan specific changes you want to make to improve your academic performance and overall satisfaction with life.
During coaching sessions you will:
- Establish an alliance of support and accountability with your coach
- Identify the priority areas you want to change
- Receive referrals to other campus resources if appropriate (*Wellness coaching does NOT include psychological assessment, counseling, or therapy, fitness evaluation or personal training, nutrition counseling, or medical care)
- Practice basic anxiety reducing and centering techniques
- Engage in assertiveness and resilience skill training
- Create and successfully implement your personal behavior change plan
Benefits of Wellness Coaching
Having a well life contributes to success and increases overall life satisfaction with a sense of personal balance. Benefits of working with a certified wellness coach include:
- Helping reach your academic and personal goals
- Learning how to eat and sleep well
- Improve exercise habits
- Making healthy, conscious choices that help achieve your goals
- Improving personal relationships
After submitting the form please allow one to two weeks for a Wellness Coach to contact you with possible appointment times. Wellness Coaching is only available when school is in session.