Occupational Wellness is about finding gratification and enrichment in one’s career. It involves balancing work and leisure time, participating in professional development activities, and making decisions that foster a positive work environment.
Why is Occupational Wellness Important?
Examples of Occupational Wellness:
- Assess strengths and weaknesses
- Develop functional, transferrable skills
- Find ways to enjoy daily tasks
- Seek motivating and interesting work
- Use Career Development Center services
Occupational Wellness Campus Resources: