The Triathlon Club was founded in Fall 2011 and had 21 members in their 2015-2016 season. The club is now entering their sixth year.
We partner with USA Triathlon and the SouthMidwest Collegiate Conference to form our race schedule. We represent a lot of age groups, with member's age and experience ranging from that of a freshman to that of a graduate student and triathlon beginners to race winners.
- Rush Running
- Xterra Wetsuits
- 3rd Overall at SMW Conference Championship
- 3rd Women's at SMW Conference Championship
- 6th Overall at SMW Conference Championship
- We have competed in the National Championship for four years in a row now.
- Most Valuable Rookie was awarded to Jacob Stanosheck, our team member and Vice President.
- 6 members completed their first triathlon in the past year.
$70 per year. Everyone will receive a team t-shirt and will be allowed to join the team and participate in all practices and team events. For racing members, the only difference is that they will need to purchase a uniform but will receive other free perks like free travel to races and preferred spots for travel and rooming.
6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
6 p.m. - 7 p.m.