The Triathlon Club was founded in Fall 2011 and had 21 members in their 2015-2016 season. The club is now entering their sixth year.
We partner with USA Triathlon and the SouthMidwest Collegiate Conference to form our race schedule. We represent a lot of age groups, with member's age and experience ranging from that of a freshman to that of a graduate student and triathlon beginners to race winners.
- Rush Running
- Xterra Wetsuits
- 3rd Overall at SMW Conference Championship 3rd Women's at SMW Conference Championship
- 6th Overall at SMW Conference Championship We have competed in the National Championship for four years in a row now.
- 6 members completed their first triathlon in the past year.
- Tyler Hamedi completed his first Iron Man.
- All team members qualified for nationals. Josh Horton, Seth Harwell, and Corey Vance placed 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in overall male sprint at TriOKC.
- Seth Harwell and Corey Vance placed 1st and 2nd in ages 18-21 at TriOKC.
- Drake Duman placed in the Top 5 at in conference standings
Club dues are $70 per year. Everyone will receive a team t-shirt and will be allowed to participate in team practices and events. Dues covers most travel expenses. A USAT membership is required for most races and race entry fees are not covered.
5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Please contact the club to get information on biking and running practices.