The University of Arkansas Quidditch Club was started in the spring of 2010.
In the five and a half years since the formation, the team has traveled through the south, southwest, and midwest regions to compete in tournaments as part of the United States Quidditch (USQ) organization.
For these tournaments, 21 member official rosters are formed on a rolling basis. The club mixes serious practices, intended to continue a national level of performance within the Quidditch sports community, with a family atmosphere for all who wish to join.
Anyone is welcome to join us for a practice, a home tournament, or just to hang out.
- Placed Top 24 at World Cup 8
- Received Most Valuable Club Award
- Sweet 16 Finish at World Cup IV
- Hog's Head Invitational Runner-up 2013
- 1st Place at Kansas City Cup 2013
- Sweet 16 Finish at World Cup VII
$25.00 per year
$50.00 per year- IQA Individual Dues
Location: UREC Sports Complex at 1486 Mitchell St.
Thursday: 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Sunday: 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.