UREC massage is offered on the third floor of the HPER Building, as well as the Wellness
Center on Garland. U of A students, faculty, staff, Arkansas Alumni Association members,
and associated spouse/partners are eligible to book massage services. Clients have
the option to book with a male or female licensed massage therapist. By inquiry, UREC
will work to accommodate special request.
Visit the UREC main office, HPER 225, or call 479-575-4646 to check available appointment times. Payment is required when the massage appointment is scheduled.
U of A students and UREC members: $50.00 for 1 hour appointment; $75.00 for 90 minute appointment; $100.00 for 2 hour appointment.
U of A faculty, staff, alumni members, and spouse/partner without UREC memberships: $55.00 for 1 hour appointment
Gift certificates are available upon request.
Traveling Trainer Service:
Chair massages can be utilized as part of special events, or as incentive programs for an on-campus office, hall, or organization, for $50.00 per hour. Additional Traveling Trainer services can be found here.
- Payment is required at the time of booking.
- Should the need to reschedule arise, a 48-hour advance notice is required. Cancellations without a 24-hour notice will result in a charge for your session. Cancellations with a 24-hour advance notice can be rescheduled at no additional fee.
- If you arrive late for a massage appointment, it may be necessary to forfeit your remaining time.
- No-shows will forfeit any fees paid in advance.
- Refunds will not be offered for massage appointments or cancellations that are unable to reschedule.
- UREC staff and massage therapists reserve the right to terminate a massage appointment for any misconduct or for reasons felt as necessary. On occasion, emergencies, illness, or inclement weather may require a cancellation by our massage therapist. On these occasions, we will reschedule your appointment at your earliest accommodation.
- Massages are for therapeutic purposes only.