The Triathlon Club was founded in Fall 2011 and had 21 members in their 2015-2016 season. The club is now entering their sixth year. We partner with USA Triathlon and the SouthMidwest Collegiate Conference to form our race schedule. We represent a lot of age groups, with member's age and experience ranging from that of a freshman to that of a graduate student and triathlon beginners to race winners!
- Rush Running
- Xterra Wetsuits
- 3rd Overall at SMW Conference Championship
- 3rd Women's at SMW Conference Championship
- 6th Overall at SMW Conference Championship
- We have competed in the National Championship for four years in a row now.
- Most Valuable Rookie was awarded to Jacob Stanosheck, our team member and Vice President.
- 6 members completed their first triathlon in the past year.
$70 per year. Everyone will receive a team t-shirt and will be allowed to join the team and participate in all practices and team events. For racing members, the only difference is that they will need to purhcase a uniform but will receive other free perks like free travel to races and preferred spots for travel and rooming.
Monday: 5:00 p.m. Group Run @ Wilson Park**
Tuesday: 7:00 p.m. Group Cycle @ The GPP Fayetteville Bike Shop (depending on weather we will ride outside)
Wednesday: 6:00 p.m. Swim @ HPER Natatorium
Thursday: 6:00 p.m. Group Run @ Ramay Jr. High Track
Friday: 5:30 p.m. Swim @ HPER Natatorium
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. Ride/Run @ Wilson Park**
Sunday: 6:00 Strength Training @ HPER Room 220
**We meet at the picnic table across the street from the swings