Located at HPER 225
|Monday - Friday||8:00 am - 8:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Sunday||1:00 pm - 5:00 pm|
Membership Office Services
The services we offer are new memberships, membership renewals, UREC membership ID cards, locker and towel service sales, registration for programs, information on Club Sports, Intramural Sports, Special Events, building hours, and general UREC facility and program information. We also have a lost and found for small items and ID cards. We also keep fliers and brochures available for your convenience.
Online membership renewals will be available starting August 27, 2014. Faculty, Staff, Alumni and their family members are the only ones who will be able to renew their membership online. If you have an active LDAP account, you will be able to renew at anytime. If you do not have an LDAP account or you do not have an online log-in already with us, please contact email@example.com with your name and the email address that you would like to have as your log-in. We will get back to you with a log-in within 2-4 business days. This will mainly apply to family and Alumni members.
Online renewals will only be payable by credit card and not payroll deduction (please come to either office location for payroll deduction). The renewal will only be for your membership. You will have to come in to our office to renew your locker, towel, etc. Your family members will have to renew their memberships on their own log-in account, you will not be able to do this from your account, but you can come in-person and do this at either office location.
To renew your membership:
- Click the Member Services tab on the top right of this page
- This will take you to our main online portal page
- In the top right hand corner, please click the Sign In button
- Enter your username and password
- For UofA LDAP users, this is where you will enter the first part of your email address (leave off the @uark.edu) and your password for this email as well.
- Click Sign In
- You will be redirected back to the main page, in the top right hand corner you should see your username, click this.
- This takes you to your account, you will be able to see all your membership information.
- Scroll down to memberships, you should see a button that says renew.
- Click renew and specify the time frame you would like for your membership.
- Continue through with the transaction until your purchase is complete.
- If your purchase is approved, you will receive a confirmation email in your inbox within the hour of your purchase and you will be active and able to access our facility.
- Please remember to renew lockers and towels you will have to come-in to do that.
- As for family members they can get their own account and renew online, or you may come in and do that at our front office.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Membership Type Guidelines
University Recreation offers several types of memberships, dependent on your relationship with the university. Listed below are the types of memberships. Click on the membership type to learn more about eligibility and services that are associated with each one.
Fitness for Fun
Global Campus Student
Senior Citizen Student
The main Membership Office is located at HPER 225, which is on the second floor across from the Service Center. Our secondary membership desk is located in the UREC FC in the Arkansas Union.
Membership Contact InformationFor more information about Memberships, please call 479-575-4646 or send us an email at email@example.com.