The NEW Bouldering Wall is located in the HPER Building, Room 102 (Outdoor Connection Center). The bouldering wall was constructed by El Dorado in Boulder, CO. Bouldering wall has a 35' traverse, come climb it today! Only individuals with a valid UA student I.D., UREC members or valid guest pass may use the Bouldering Wall. There is no a charge to utilize the Bouldering Wall; however, participants must show valid I.D. prior to each use.Shoes and chalk are available for check-out at the Bouldering Wall at no additional charge. All equipment is for use on the Bouldering Wall only. Climbers are welcome to use their personal chalk bag (must be liquid chalk or eco ball) and climbing shoes.
Bouldering Wall Rules and Regulations
Bouldering Wall Wavier
- Participation in all activities in the HPER Building, at the UREC Sports Complex, or any program sponsored by the College of Education and Health Professions or UREC Department, regardless of location, is voluntary on behalf of all participants. All participants acknowledge and agree that the University of Arkansas does not provide insurance for any of its activities and shall not be liable for any injuries that occur at any of these locations or any of its programs.
- Wall can only be utilized during operational hours and while staff is present.
- Participants must sign a waiver and be at least 15 years of age.
- Participants must sign-in at the registration desk before using the wall and present proper identification.
- The UREC staff reserves the right to ask participants to leave the facility at any time for unsafe or inappropriate behavior.
- Participants are strongly encouraged to utilize a spotter.
- Hands and feet are not allowed on any part of the ceiling, display areas or outdoor equipment.
- Intentional jumping off the wall is not allowed.
- Loose chalk is not permitted on the wall; participants must use liquid chalk or eco ball.
- Shirt and shoes are required; sandals or boots are not allowed.
Enjoy, climb safely and pull hard!