University Recreation is proud to feature Jennifer Nesbitt, MMT, in providing deep tissue and hot stone techniques to enhance your mind, body, and spirit.
Visit the UREC Membershop office in HPER 225 or call 479-575-4646 to schedule your appointment.
- 10:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- 1:10 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- 10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Pricing and Options
Please choose from the following options when you purchase your massage:
- Deep Tissue
- Hot Stone
Massage Services can be purchased in the following time increments:
- $20.00 for 1/2 hour
- $40.00 for 1 hour
Payment is required when the massage appointment is scheduled.
Give the Gift of Relaxation!
Gift certificates available upon request. Recipients must be a verified UREC member to purchase or redeem a massage gift certificate.
- Should the need to reschedule arise, a 24-hour advance notice is required. Cancellations without a 24-hour notice will result in a charge for your session. Cancellations with a 24-hour advance notice can be rescheduled for no additional fee.
- If you arrive late for a massage appointment, it may be necessary to forfeit your remaining time and reschedule for an additional appointment fee.
- No-shows will forfeit any fees paid in advance.
- Refunds will not be offered for massage appointments or cancellations that are unable to reschedule.
- UREC staff and massage therapists reserve the right to terminate a massage appointment for any misconduct or for reasons felt as necessary. On occasion, emergencies, illness, or inclement weather may require a cancellation by our massage therapist. On these occasions, we will reschedule your appointment at your earliest accommodation.
- Massages are for therapeutic purposes only.